- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat the butter, sweetener and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Add in the flours and salt and mix until well combined.
- Chop the toasted pecans and stir into the batter.
- Scoop 1" balls and place on cookie sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Bake 5 minutes then remove from oven and flatten again to 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for another 10-12 minutes until edges begin to brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.