- Whisk together flour, sweetener, baking soda, and salt.
- Put dry ingredients in a food processor, add vanilla and butter(cut into chunks) . Pulse until a dough is formed.
- Put dough on a piece of parchment paper and shape into a log. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chilled dough onto cutting board and cut into 16 equal size cookies. Place cookies onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges begin to brown. Let cool on pan a few minutes then transfer to cooling rack. Sprinkle with powdered sweetener if desired.