- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter then add to the almond meal using a fork.
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners. Press a tablespoon of the crust into the bottom of 8 muffin cups.
- Bake for about 5 minute till golden brown.
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy. Next add the egg mixing well. Lastly add the vanilla, lemon juice, and the erythritol continuing to mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Scoop the filling on top of the crust filled muffin liners. It should fill almost to the top. They will rise in the oven but fall again when refrigerated.
- Bake for 15 minutes. The tops will still be slightly jiggly. Next the hard part is refrigerating for 24 hours.(Try not to eat them before completely set.)
- After 24 hours they are ready to delight your friends or family. You can add some berries to the top of them an extra taste boost.(It also makes them, look more festive.)