- Preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees. If you are using a microwave, this is not necessary.
- Mix together the cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and erythritol with a fork. Make sure to eliminate all lumps.(I like to add a little less sweetener but you can add up to 2 tablespoons.)
- In a separate bowl, whip the egg until fluffy. Add the heavy cream and vanilla to the egg and mix.
- Mix the egg mixture with the dry ingredients.
- Spray a little cooking spray in a mug or ramekin. Pour in the batter and bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees. The top should be set but still jiggly.(Do not over bake) If you choose to cook in microwave, cook for 60 seconds. If top is not set, cook 10 more seconds until it is set.
- The cake can be eaten straight out of the mug or removed by turning upside down and dumping on a plate. Topping with whipped cream is optional.