- Melt 2 Tbls butter in a large mug or soup cup.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter and mix. Next add in the two eggs and mix into a thick dough.
- Clean the sides and make sure to level off the dough. Microwave for 90-100 seconds.
- When done flip mug upside down and remove from mug.
- Using sharp knife cut in half as evenly as possible.
- Put 1 tbls. butter in a small frypan and melt on medium heat. Add the bread slices and sprinkle with cheese on both slices evenly. Let cook until cheese is melted then remove from heat. Put slices together and enjoy.