- In large bowl, cream together the butter, sweetener, and vanilla until fluffy. Whip the egg and add to the butter mixture.
- In another bowl whisk together the flour and baking soda. Add the dry mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until it forms a dough.
- Add the almond milk and stir until absorbed into the dough and the dough becomes moist.
- Chop up the chocolate. ( A few larger chunks ok). Add the chopped chocolate and stir until mixed in. Cover the dough with plastic and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- While the dough is chilling, preheat the oven 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Shape dough into 20 balls. Place ball on cookie sheet and flatten with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. The cookies will be light brown on top. Remove from oven.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes. The cookies will be slightly soft.