- Cut up chicken. ( you can use rotisserie if you want really easy) Cut the celery and carrot.
- Add butter into a stock pot and melt over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables and bay leaf and cook until onions are translucent.
- Reduce heat to medium then add the garlic seasoning, bouillon, and wine. Cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes until vegetables soften.
- Add the broth and bring to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until vegetables are fork tender.
- Add the chicken, along with salt and pepper. ( I sometimes add red pepper flakes to give it a little bit of a kick)