- Make sure cauliflower is chopped fine. Squeeze all the liquid out of it. Set aside.
- Cut baby corn into small slices. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. When oil is hot, add the cauliflower. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients except for the cheese and cilantro. Cook stir constantly. Continue to cook until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Add in half the cilantro and stir until mixed in well.
- Stir in half the cheese, cooking on low for about a minute. Turn the burner off and top with the rest of the cheese. Cover and let sit until cheese is melted.
- Finish off with the rest of the cilantro. Enjoy.