- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Cut up the cauliflower and green pepper into small pieces.
- In a large skillet, heat your choice of oil. Add the curry powder and garlic to the oil and cook for a couple minutes.
- Add the chicken to the skillet. Salt and pepper to season. Saute the chicken for about 5 minutes. Stir continuously, making sure the chicken is cooked through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add the cauliflower and green pepper to the skillet and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the coconut milk to the vegetables. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and stir. If necessary add more salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with fresh cilantro and enjoy.