- [Brownie] 9 tbsp Butter
- [Brownie] 2/3 cup Erythritol
- [Brownie] 2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- [Brownie] 1/2 tsp Salt
- [Brownie] 2 large Eggs, Room Temperature
- [Brownie] 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- [Cheesecake] 8 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- [Cheesecake] 1/4 cup Erythritol
- [Cheesecake] 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- [Cheesecake] 1 large Eggs, Room Temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom of an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Also, spray with cooking spray.
- (Cream Cheese Layer) Cream together the cream cheese and sweetener until smooth. Add in the egg and vanilla continuing to mix until smooth and creamy.
- Melt the butter. Add in the sweetener, cocoa, and salt stirring until the sweetener is dissolved.(You can heat a bit longer if necessary.) Let cool slightly.
- Add the eggs one at a time. Mix well between each addition. Add the almond flour slowly. Continue mixing until well mixed.
- Pour 2/3 of the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Dollop the cheesecake batter onto of the brownie batter. Pour in the rest of the brownie batter. Use knife to make swirls in the batter.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes. This varies so check at 15 minutes first. The center will be set but still a little jiggly.
- Cool completely on a rack. Before cutting, place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. These can also be frozen.