- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Whisk together 1/2 cup swerve, almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add in 2 eggs and mix. Mix in the melted coconut oil. If crust seems too dry add a little more coconut oil.
- Press the crust into a 9x5 pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the cheesecake mixture while the crust is baking. Mix the cream cheese, 2 eggs, vanilla, lemon, and 1 cup swerve. Mix until creamy and smooth.
- Remove the finished crust fro the oven. Pour the cream cheese mixture over top of the crust. Sprinkle some lemon zest over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Place in fridge for 3-4 hours until firm.