- 1 lbs Ground Beef
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- 8 oz Romaine Lettuce
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped Pickles
- [Dressing] 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- [Dressing] 2 Tbsp chopped Pickles
- [Dressing] 2 tsp Mustard
- [Dressing] 1 tsp Vinegar
- [Dressing] 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- [Dressing] 1 1/2 tbsp Powdered Swerve
- Brown ground beef in a skillet with salt and pepper. Continue cooking until beef is thoroughly cooked.
- Blend all the dressing ingredients together. If dressing is too thick add a little oil. (A little sweetener goes a long way, so put a little less and add more as needed.
- Combine all the ingredients for the salad in a bowl. Add the ground beef and the dressing and toss together.