- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. (Easier clean up than non-stick cooking spray)
- Combine all the ingredients except for the buffalo sauce in a large bowl. Use your hands to mix well.
- I use a cookie scoop to form 2" balls, but you can use your hands if you choose. The mix is sticky so you can dip the scoop in a little almond flour to make the scooping process easier.
- Place the meatballs on the sheet pan and bake for 15 minutes or until center reaches a temperature of 160 degrees.
- Remove meatballs from the oven. Place them in a large bowl and toss with the wing sauce.