- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a mini muffin pan by lining with paper liners.(This recipe will make approx. 16 mini brownie muffins.)
- Melt the butter. Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the eggs and vanilla together. Add the melted butter to the eggs and vanilla. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients just until combined.
- Spoon the batter into 16 muffin cups. Place in preheated oven.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes. If you prefer a fudge like brownie, 14 minutes is optimal. To obtain a cake like brownie cook for approx. 18 minutes.