- Spiralize the zucchini.(If you buy noodles already spiralized you will need approximately 2 1/2 cups.)Spray a 9x9 pan with cooking spray and place the zucchini in it.
- Place the chicken breasts between to pieces of plastic wrap and pound until they are an even thickness. Cut the bacon into pieces and fry in a skillet. When the bacon is cooked, remove it from skillet. Set aside.
- Salt and pepper the chicken on both sides. Place the chicken in the same skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Remove cooked chicken from the pan and put aside. Pour half of the juice and fats from the pan into a blender.
- Place the cauliflower, onions, salt, garlic and chicken broth in a pan. Cover the pan and cook on medium high until the cauliflower is soft. Place all the ingredients into the blender with the juices. Add the almond milk to the blender. Blend on high until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Sprinkle the bacon over the zoodles. Slice the chicken and place on top of the bacon. Pour the sauce over the top of he chicken. Cover the dish.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. The sauce should be bubbly and the zoodles cooked.(If cooked too long the zoodles will release liquid. Just drain the liquid before serving.)
- Remove from oven. Garnish with parsley if desired.