- Preheat oven to 275F. Place salmon fillets on a piece of foil.
- Rub olive oil over the fillets and season with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Zest 1/4 of a lemon over each fillet, then slice up butter into cubes and place over the top along with the capers.
- Close the foil to create a small package that completely covers the salmon. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and serve with a healthy sprinkling of Lemon Salt over the top.
- Serve lemon slices on the side.