- Cut lamb into bite sized pieces. In a bowl, toss the lamb, salt, pepper, coriander powder, chili powder and ginger garlic paste together. Make sure to coat the lamb well.
- In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil. Brown the lamb on all sides.
- Cut the onion into quarters. Add the onion, green chilie, cloves and bay leaves to the skillet and cook until onion is translucent.
- Place all the ingredients from skillet into a crockpot. Add the water. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours add the coconut milk and curry leaves. Cook for another 20-30 minutes.
- Note: Coriander leaves can be substituted for curry leaves Look for coriander leaves in the Indian section.