- Heat the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the cauliflower rice to the pan. Cook for 5-7 minutes stirring while cooking.
- Cauliflower rice should be browned and cooked through. Set aside.
- Slice the avocado and cream cheese into thin slices. Slice the cucumber length wise into thin slices.
- Lay down a nice strip of plastic wrap on a flat surface. Lay the nori wrap on top of the plastic wrap.
- Spread the cauliflower rice onto the nori wrap. It can be as thin or thick as you like. Next spread the avocado in layer closest to you. Add the cream cheese on top of the avocado and the cucumber on top of the cream cheese.
- Lift the plastic wrap closest to you and begin to roll the wrap.(Make sure the plastic wrap does not get caught in the sushi.)
- Once you have rolled the whole thing used a sharp knife to slice the sushi into 8 slices.(Start in the middle so the sushi does not come apart.)