- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the almond flour, salt, and erythritol in a large bowl.
- Add the butter and vanilla to the dry mix and combine.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Scoop tablespoon size balls and place on cookie sheet pressing down slightly. Should be approximately 16 cookies.
- Bake 15-25 minutes until edges begin to brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cookies will firm as they cool.
- Cookies should be kept in an airtight container once they are cool.