- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Brown the sausage in a skillet until almost completely cooked.
- Add the cabbage, onion and zucchini to the skillet. Cook until the vegetables are soft and the sausage is completely cooked.
- Spoon the sausage and vegetables into the prepared casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, sage and pepper until combined.
- Add 1 cup of the cheese to the egg mixture and stir.
- Pour the egg mixture over the sausage and vegetables.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the casserole.
- Bake in oven30 minutes. Casserole is done when the cheese is lightly browned.