- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the pecans in a food processor and chop as fine as possible.
- Place egg in a large bowl and whisk lightly. Add the ground pecans, Swerve, and cinnamon and mix well.
- Divide the mix into 12, approximately a tablespoon size. Put on lined cookie sheet leaving a little space between the cookies.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until they are firm. Let cool slightly then place on cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container.