- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 inch square pan with cooking spray. Line the bottom and 2 sides with parchment paper.(This makes it easier to remove from the pan.)
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in the microwave. Be careful to not burn the chocolate by melting at 20 second intervals.
- Add the powdered sweetener to the butter and chocolate Stir until mixed in.
- In a separate bowl, stir the almond flour and cocoa powder together.
- Add the eggs one at time to the chocolate mixture. Next mix the flour and cocoa into the batter. Stir until a smooth thick batter is formed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. The brownies will firm as they cool.