- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Grate zucchini and place in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Set aside.
- Chop the chocolate into fine pieces. Melt with butter in 30 second intervals.
- In a bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Add the eggs and mix in.
- Add the vanilla, along with the melted chocolate and butter. Mix well. Next squeeze all the water out of the zucchini. Add it to the batter and mix with a hand mixer making sure it is well incorporated.
- Scoop into 10 muffin cups. Even out batter by lifting the pan a few inches and dropping it. Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with the chocolate chips.
- Bake 15-18 minutes making sure not to over bake. Let cool slightly before serving.