- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini donut pan with cooking spray.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave. Stir after 30 seconds. If needed microwave a few more seconds.
- Mix the butter, sweetener and cream together until smooth. Add in the eggs and vanilla, mix until well combined. Add in the rest of the ingredients mixing until the batter is smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the batter into the donut wells. Bake for 13-15 minutes. Let the donuts cool and remove from the pan.
- Melt the chocolate for the glaze. Add the powdered stevia and stir. If the desired consistency is not achieved, add a little heavy cream.
- Dip the cooled donuts in the chocolate glaze. Place in the fridge until the chocolate is set. Enjoy the results.
- Optional: Sprinkle the finished donuts with powdered swerve. Sugar free maple syrup would be great to dip the donuts in.