- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Spray a 9x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk the eggs, almond milk and salt and pepper together until well combined.
- Crumble the sausage apart and cook in a skillet. After the sausage is thoroughly cooked, sprinkle over the bottom of prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the cheese and green onion over the top of the sausage. Pour the egg mixture in last.
- Place in oven and cook for 25-30 minutes. Casserole is done when the eggs are set and the casserole is beginning to brown.
- Let cool slightly then slice and enjoy.