- Cook the garlic in a nonstick skillet for about a minute. Add in the sausage, breaking apart as it cooks. Cook until done. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together the eggs, heavy cream and half the cheese. Add in the salt and pepper.
- Grease an 8x8 glass casserole dish.(You can use a bigger one but the serving size and cooking time will vary slightly.) Crumble the sausage along the bottom of the dish.
- Pour the egg mixture over the sausage and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes. Casserole is done when the eggs are set and the cheese is melted.
- Note: Vegetables can be added to this casserole. Broccoli and cauliflower are great additions but remember to precook them.