- In a heated skillet, toast the cashews until they turn a light brown. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Cut chicken into one inch chunks. Cut the onion and green pepper into the same size chunks.
- Add coconut oil to skillet and turn on high. When the coconut oil has become hot, add the chicken and cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- When the chicken is fully cooked, add in the garlic, onions, green pepper, chili garlic sauce and the other seasonings. Continue to cook on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tamari sauce, rice vinegar, and the cashews. Continue to cook on high until there is no longer liquid present and the mixture is sticky.
- Top the finished dish with sesame seeds and sesame oil. Eat as is or put on top of cauliflower fried rice.