- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 8x4 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the cocoa powder, flour, and salt in a bowl and stir with a fork. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, erythritol, and vanilla on high until they are light and fluffy.
- In a microwave, melt the butter and chocolate together. (This should be done in 20 second intervals in order not to burn the chocolate.)
- Add the egg mixture a little at a time to the chocolate mixture. Mix continuously while adding.
- After the wet ingredients are all combined begin to add the dry mixture. Fold in the dry ingredients 1/3 at a time. Continue until the brownie batter is completely incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Place in oven and bake for 50-55 minutes.