- [Broccoli Waffles] 1/2 Broccoli Mashed Potatoes [get it here]
- [Broccoli Waffles] 2 Large Egg
- [Broccoli Waffles] 1 oz Cheddar Cheese
- [Broccoli Waffles] 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- [Broccoli Waffles] 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- [Broccoli Waffles] 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- [Broccoli Waffles] 1 tsp Baking Powder
- [Toppings] 6 Large Egg
- [Toppings] 6 tbsp Hollandaise Sauce
- Use an immersion blender to blend together all broccoli waffle ingredients.
- Pre-heat waffle iron.
- Add 1/3 mixture to the waffle plate and cook.
- They take a bit longer than a normal waffle to cook.
- A good rule of thumb is to watch until there is not much steam coming out of the waffle iron.
- Remove waffle from waffle iron once done, and repeat for the other 2 waffles.
- Poach 6 eggs in a pan.
- Top each waffle with 2 eggs.
- Top each egg with 1 tbsp. Hollandaise Sauce.