- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x4 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl.
- Melt the butter and add the coconut oil to it. Mix the oils with the eggs, beating until incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture. Beat until well mixed. The results will be very thick.
- Pour the batter into the lined loaf pan. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. A wooden skewer inserted in center should come out clean.
- Let bread cool then slice and enjoy.