- Preheat oven to 320 degrees. Line an 8 inch square pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter. Place all ingredients in a blender(except the blueberries) and blend until smooth. A stick blender also works well just make sure the ingredients are well blended. Make sure to taste for sweetness. Add more sweetener if desired.
- Pour into the lined pan. Drop the blueberries on top of the cheesecake.
- Bake in the 320 degree oven for 20-30 minutes. The center should be done.
- Let cool completely the cut into 9 squares.