- Preheat oven to 320 degrees. Line the bottom of 10 inch springform pan with parchment paper. Spray generously with cooking spray.
- Wrap the outside of the pan with aluminum foil.(Will prevent water from getting inside during the cooking process.)
- Separate the eggs.
- Mix together the cream cheese and sour cream until fluffy. Add in the egg yolks, 1/2 cup sweetener, vanilla, and heavy cream. Mix well until completely mixed.
- In a separate bowl, whip the egg whites and 2 tablespoons sweetener until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in 1/3 of the egg whites into the cream cheese mixture. Sift one tablespoon of the oat fiber into the mixture.
- Gently fold in another 1/3 of the egg whites along with the other tablespoon of oat fiber. Fold in the last of the egg whites.
- Pour the batter into the pan and smooth out.
- Put the pan into a larger pan and place hot water in the larger pan. Put enough water to reach halfway up the sides of the cheesecake pan.
- Place the pans in the oven and bake for an hour. A toothpick inserted into the center will come out clean when the cake is done.
- Remove the finished cake from the oven and place on cooling rack.
- After the cheesecake is cooled, place in the fridge for another 2-3 hours.(Don't be worried if the cake deflates some. The taste is still great.)