- Preheat oven to 375F. Par-cook bacon so it's semi crisp but still pliable. Save bacon grease to add to mixture.
- Use a hand mixer, to mix all the other ingredients (except cheddar and 1 jalapeno) together.
- Grease wells of muffin tins, then place par-cooked bacon around the edges.
- Pour egg mixture into the wells of the muffin tin. Don't overfill.
- Add cheddar cheese on the top of the muffin, then a jalapeno ring. Cook at 375F for 20-25 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven to let cool.