- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Break up sausage into small pieces so that it will mix well with the ground beef.
- Add your ground beef, ground pork rinds, spices, and eggs to the sausage.
- Mix everything together well until you can form meatballs.
- Grab 2/3 the amount of meat you want for each meatball and form it into a semi circle.
- Put your pepper jack in the middle and top it with some the rest of the ground beef to seal it up.
- Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes depending on their size. The smaller they are, the less time they need to cook.
- Spoon alfredo sauce over the meatballs and serve.