- Slice the cabbage into thin shreds. Add the cabbage, mushrooms, and cauliflower to the bottom of the crockpot.
- Sprinkle the vinegar over the vegetables.
- Combine all the dry spices together the sprinkle over the vegetables. Next add the minced garlic.
- Slice the kielbasa into 1/4 inch slices. Chop the bacon into pieces. Place the sausage and bacon into a hot skillet. Stir together and cook on medium high for about 5 minutes. Bacon should be cooked through.
- Pour all the ingredients from the skillet into the crockpot. Be sure to include the juices and fat from the skillet. Cover the crockpot and cook on high for an hour.
- Stir in the beef broth and cook for an additional 2 hours.