- Whip the egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- Fold in the hazelnut meal, erythritol, stevia and vanilla until well combined. I don’t like my cookies too sweet, so do make sure to taste the dough and adjust the sweetener to your liking.
- With a spoon, drop the dough on a silicone baking sheet or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten to your liking.
- Bake at 320F for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let the cookies cool before touching them. They firm up as they cool down.