- Preheat oven to 350°F, and start by chopping half a onion.
- Blend the four eggs, heavy whipping cream, ricotta cheese, and onion until smooth. Put to the side.
- In another bowl, whisk together the rest of the eggs.
- Add the blended mixture to the eggs and whisk together. The blended mixture will help keep the eggs together, almost like a crust.
- Stir in the salt and garlic and herb seasoning until fully mixed in.
- When done, fold in the spinach and diced ham.
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray and pour the batter into the dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350F or until the top looks fully cooked.