- Bring water to a rolling boil and slowly immerse eggs into the water using a spoon.
- Let boil for 10 minutes, then turn off the heat and cover.
- Let sit in hot water (over the turned off burner) for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove warm water from the pan and replace with cold water.
- Peel eggs and discard the shells.
- Slice each egg in half and place all yolks in a separate bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the yolks and mix together.
- Pipe or spoon the egg yolk guacamole back into the egg whites.