- Whisk together all the sauce ingredients. Set aside.(Taste the sauce for sweetness. Add more sweetener if desired.)
- Slice onion into thin slices. Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet. Add the onion, garlic and red pepper flakes and cook on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the ground beef and brown.
- Pour the sauce over the meat and simmer. Remove from heat once sauce has thickened and coated the beef.
- Stir in the scallions and sesame seeds. Serve over cauliflower rice for a great meal.
- Note: The amount of spiciness and sweetness are up to you. Add more red pepper flakes or sweetener for your taste.