- Cut the halloumi cheese into 1/3 inch slices. You don't want to make them too thin since they will shrink a little in the grill.
- Grill the halloumi for about 3-5 minutes on each side. You should see nice grill marks along the sides.
- Prepare the salad by washing and cutting your veggies. Cucumbers into small slices and tomatoes in half. Chop your walnuts as well and combine in a salad bowl.
- Wash the baby arugula and throw it in the bowl as well.
- When the halloumi has grill marks on both sides, arrange it on top of your salad, sprinkle some salt and dress with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.