- Saute the chicken in a skillet over medium heat until done. Remove, set aside.
- Add garlic plus the xantham gum with half & half to the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer when sauce starts to thicken.
- Fold in spinach, cook just until wilted.
- Spread sauce/spinach mixture onto your cooked pizza crust. Top with chicken and shredded cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. If your oven and pizza crust wasn’t already hot from making the dough, bake for 10 minutes instead.
- Allow to cool and cut.