- Chop green beans so that they're cleaned and no stems are visible.
- Chop bacon into small pieces and place in a pan over medium heat.
- While bacon is cooking, place moon cheese into a plastic bag and crush.
- Once bacon is partially cooked, add green beans to cook in the bacon grease.
- Once bacon is crisp and green beans are softened, add heavy cream and guar gum to the pan, stirring vigorously until it thickens.
- Portion green bean mixture into ramekins and sprinkle with moon cheese and onion powder.
- Broil 1-2 minutes or until browned and crisp on top. Serve hot.