- Preheat oven to 350F. In a large mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
- In a small bowl, mix the wet ingredients of melted unsalted butter, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Blend with a hand mixer until combined. The cookie batter will be slightly stiff and crumbly.
- Use a tablespoon to measure out each cookie. Flatten the top of each cookie with a spatula or just use your fingers.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F or until lightly browned on top.