- In a medium bowl, stir together the almond flour, cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cloves, nutmeg, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the butter and erythritol for 1-2 minutes, until fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract. Beat in the almond flour mixture until a dough forms.
- Form the dough into a ball and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until ready to bake.
- Preheat the to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (you may need to do this twice for all the cookies).
- Place the ball of dough between two large pieces of parchment paper. Roll out to 1/4" thickness. Use a cookie cutter to cut out cookie shapes and transfer them to the parchment paper. (Transferring can be tricky because the dough is very soft. You can use a thin turner or flat spatula to help transfer each one.) When you've cut out all the shapes you can, re-form the remaining dough into a ball, roll it out again, and repeat, until you've used up all the dough.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden on the edges. Cool on the cookie sheet before handling.