- Add all of the ingredients except for sesame oil, ketchup and white wine to a small tupperware container.
- Marinade ingredients in the liquids for about 10-15 minutes.
- Bring a pan to high heat and add sesame oil. Once you see the first wisp of smoke, add fish skin side down.
- Let fish cook and skin crisp, then flip and cook on the other side (about 3-4 minutes per side, depending on thickness). Add all marinated liquids to the pan and let it boil with the fish when you flip it.
- Remove fish from pan and set aside. Add ketchup, and white wine to marinate liquid
- Let simmer for 5 minutes to reduce. Serve on the side.