- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a frying pan over medium-high heat, warm the 1 tsp. olive oil. Add the pancetta and cook, stirring occasionally, until crispy. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds.
- Create a pocket in each chicken thigh using twine or toothpicks.
- Season the chicken on both sides with salt.
- Stuff each chicken breast with 2 tbs. of the cheese and 1 tbs. of the pancetta mixture.
- Set the chicken on a wire rack-lined baking sheet and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Put the almond flour, egg whites, and parmesan in separate breading pans or shallow dishes.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour, then dip into the egg whites and coat evenly with the parmesan, pressing so they adhere.
- Set the chicken on a wire rack-lined baking sheet and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In a wide pan over high heat, heat the 1 1/2 cups olive oil. Working in batches, fry the chicken until crisp and browned underneath, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Bake chicken for 45 minutes to an hour.