- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a donut pan well with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, sour cream and vanilla.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together. Add the dry ingredients slowly into the egg mixture. Making sure to mix the ingredients well.
- Slowly pour the batter into the donut wells. Fill 3/4 of the way. Bake 10-15 minutes until the donuts are firm to the touch.
- Let the donuts cool and remove from the pan.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan. Fry the donuts on each side for 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Stir the erythritol and cinnamon together. Roll the fried donuts in the mixture.