- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray an 8 inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in the microwave. Melt in 20 second intervals, stirring in between until melted.
- Stir in the cream and sweetener into the melted chocolate.
- Separate the eggs. Add the egg yolks one at time to the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, whip the egg whites until peaks form.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the batter. Do this 1/3 at a time until no streaks are left.
- Bake in oven 45 minutes. The cake will be set except for the center which will be a little jiggly.
- Let cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. (Cake also freezes well)