- Heat waffle iron to medium or desired setting for crisp waffle.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flaxseed, baking powder, and salt.
- Put eggs, water, and oil in a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Stir until incorporated using a spatula. After incorporated let sit for 3 minutes.
- Add in the herbs or ground cinnamon depending on your preference.
- Divide batter into 4 equal servings and pour into waffle iron one at a time. Cook until done.
- Serve immediately with your choice of topping. Can be frozen in an airtight bag for later if desired.