- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- In a nonstick pan over medium heat, combine your almond flour and mozzarella. Stir constantly.
- Your flour/cheese mix will form a dough like consistency after about 5 minutes.
- Place your dough between two pieces of parchment paper. Roll flat with a rolling pin.
- Use a cookie cutter or glass to cut out 24 circles. If you run out of dough then form the remaining bits into a ball. Heat it up on the stove, then roll it out again.
- Place the circles of dough into your muffin tin (or on a cookie sheet.)
- Top with bacon, feta, and onions.
- Bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes, until the edges are browned.
- Cool, peel off the liners, and top with sriracha mayo